The main reason for installing surveillance cameras on farms is to prevent theft. But since the farm surveillance cameras are mostly installed outdoors, coupled with practical factors such as power supply and network power supply, we need to consider many aspects when choosing cameras.
Things to keep in mind when choosing camera：
- Select 4G traffic to transfer data
Because farms are remote and usually cover a large area. When installing cameras, we will encounter such problems, such as: wiring is difficult, and there are too many points to be monitored; in this case, we can consider using 4G to transmit signals, which not only solves the problem of monitoring signal transmission, but also Reduce the cost of manual line digging..
- No DC required, solar chargeable
Installing a camera on a farm requires 365 days of work. If DC power is used, not only is the wiring troublesome but there will also be occasional problems of thieves cutting the wire or power failure; more importantly, the maintenance cost is relatively high. Farm surveillance camera solar energy makes full use of the energy of nature works continuously and reduces long-term investment as much as possible.
Advantages of solar cameras
- With 2mp high-definition pixels, the monitoring screen is very clear, which can truly restore the on-site situation for the user. Under the intelligent night vision, the monitoring screens during the day and night are all in color.
- It is suitable for installation in all kinds of occasions without network, except for farms, orchards, fish ponds, mountainous areas, etc. It can be used in all kinds of occasions, as long as the place where the monitoring is installed has sunlight and signals.
- Support TF card storage, cloud storage, and other video storage methods, but in most cases we use TF card video storage methods.
- The product functions are relatively rich, mainly with remote monitoring, voice calls, video playback, 360-degree rotation, motion detection and other functions, integrating remote monitoring and video playback into one.
Tips during the use of solar farm security camera:
- The 4g solar security camera transmits by 4G signal. Like other radio waves, if there are many obstacles before the signal is transmitted, the signal strength will be weakened. Trees, concrete walls, mechanical equipment and other objects will block the wireless signal, which will affect the signal reception and transmission performance of the camera. Therefore, the camera should be placed in an open area without too many obstacles.
- Before using the camera, you need to charge the battery to 100% before using it to avoid the camera offline due to insufficient power consumption during transportation.
- When installing the camera, you need to install the memory card and the data card first, then power on the camera, and then add the successfully connected devices to the APP. The APP can directly scan QR Code on the product manual. You can also search and install the application in APP store.